NTIA Tier D License Request
The NTIA Tier D License is intended for qualified or presumptively qualified, prospective direct recipients or indirect subrecipients, and awarded direct recipients or indirect subrecipients to participate in Federal Broadband Granting Agency's (FBGA) broadband grant programs through either a challenge process, by applying for an award of available funds, or by reporting on an awarded grant/loan (including reporting related to the Broadband Funding Map authorized by IIJA § 60105). As the person requesting this license, you will be asked to provide evidence and certify that your organization meets the Tier D license requirements.
Before you complete this form make sure you have the following information:
- Your organization's FCC Registration Number (FRN).
You must have an FCC FRN and access to the email address provided. If you don't have an FRN, complete the steps described inGetting an FCC Registration Number (FRN) in the Universal Licensing System (ULS) | Federal Communications Commission
- The company name as well as name, title and email address for the person who will administer the Tier D license on behalf of your organization. An Administrator adds counties, changes programs, and distributes the Data, etc..
- A website (public URL) that describes your organization.
- Information on the federal programs your organization will participate in. This can be under an award, a prospective award, or a challenge process.
As we organize and review your request within these categories, CostQuest suggests developing three lists.
- A list of the federal programs in which your organization has been awarded funding as well as the corresponding county names for each program. If your organization does not have an award, this information can be added later.
- A separate list of the federal programs your organization may be applying for federal funding as well as the corresponding county names for each program. If your organization does not have this information, it can be added later.
- A separate list of the federal or non-federal programs under which your organization wishes to participate in a challenge process. Participation may be through an availability challenge or a challenge related to the determination of the presence or absence of an enforceable commitment to provide broadband. If your organization does not have this information, it can be added later.
Please be aware that the license request system will send you an email to verify the validity of your email address. This is a time limited link. We recommend initiating this request when you can complete the entire process. Our system also tabulates the number of requests from a single domain. We strongly recommend completing this request from your corporate domain rather than a shared domain like yahoo.com, mac.com, gmail.com, etc.
If you have already received a Tier D license and wish to expand your geographic entitlement (county list), please do not submit those requests through this website. There will be a distinct process announced for county modifications in the near future.
Your request has been submitted. You will receive an email with an authorized link. This link will expire in 14 days. Please complete the license request process within this timeframe.
If your link is expired or you need additional support, please email IFAsupport@costquest.com